Until recently, it was nearly impossible for women and men to spot reduce fat and develop desired muscle definition with diet and exercise alone.
Both treatments are FDA-approved and designed to strengthen, firm, and tone muscles in the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
If you are wondering which of these modalities is right for you, continue reading as we compare Emsculpt vs. CoolTone and discuss their similarities and differences.
Emsculpt vs. CoolTone – How Are They Similar?
Emsculpt and CoolTone share a number of similarities. They are both:
- Designed to stimulate a pattern of involuntary muscle contractions in order strengthen, firm, and tone muscles in the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs
- Performed in an office setting and avoid incisions, anesthesia, and scarring
- Quick (treatment time is 30 minutes)
- Zero-downtime – patients are free to return to work and resume normal activities immediately after
- A nonsurgical butt lift alternative
Emsculpt vs. CoolTone – How Are They Different?
For patients deciding between Emsculpt vs. CoolTone, there several key differences to be aware of.
To start, they are produced by different companies and in different facilities.
CoolTone is manufactured by Allergan, who is a leader in the aesthetic industry and responsible for Botox, CoolSculpting, and Juvederm.
Emsculpt is developed by BTL Aesthetics, whose track record is not as long or trusted as that of Allergan.
Finally, CoolTone’s Tesla magnet is uniquely designed to bypass nerves and other structures, while deeply penetrating underlying muscles. In doing so, it avoids pain, while maximizing muscle building and strengthening.
Emsculpt vs. CoolTone – Which One Is Right for You?
If you are debating between Emsculpt vs. CoolTone, please call our office today to schedule a comprehensive consultation with one of our highly skilled and talented providers.