FIBROBLAST is a unique anti-aging procedure that promotes the skin’s production of collagen and elastin. It triggers the skin’s natural healing response to trauma, and the controlled trauma using a Plasma Pen which helps us treat many problem areas quickly.
Fibroblast treatments are especially beneficial for tightening, lifting, resurfacing, and regenerating the skin. This is a powerful and effective treatment option for anyone who wants younger-looking skin without surgery!
PLASMA PEN NORTHERN VIRGINIA
THE ASTORIA LASER MED SPA EXPERIENCE
- Among the few medical spas in the greater Washington DC area offering Fibroblast treatments
- Highly-trained staff that only provide the most trusted and proven aesthetic treatments
- Focused on proactive wellness and anti-aging treatments that help you maintain your young beauty
IS THE PLASMA PEN RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you can answer “YES!” to any of the following questions, you might be a great candidate for the Plasma Pen:
- Do you want to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles?
- Are you looking for a non-invasive way to make your skin look younger?
- Do you prefer skin rejuvenation procedures that help your skin regenerate and produce collagen naturally?
- Are you concerned about acne scars, enlarged pores, or an uneven skin tone?
- Are you looking for a way to boost your complexion naturally?
- You are not ready for surgery?
DOES IT HURT?
The treated area will be numbed before the procedure so most people don’t feel much during the treatment. Everyone has a different pain tolerance and some areas, such as those with less fatty tissue, may be more sensitive than others.
HOW DOES PLASMA PEN WORK?
The Plasma Pen device is designed to deliver molecular nitrogen to the skin’s surface. This creates some trauma to the skin, disrupting the fibroblasts on the top layer while heating and disrupting the deeper layer of the dermis with thermal energy. This triggers rapid collagen production and skin regeneration in the treated areas, helping to tighten and even thicken the skin over time.
What makes Fibroblast different from other treatments is that it works on both the surface and deeper levels of the skin. It helps stimulate collagen production naturally and also activates growth factors and fibroblasts.
Most patients achieve full results about 3 weeks after the first treatment and progressive results as the skin continues to regenerate and heal. You can expect downtime, where the skin is red and swollen. You might also experience some scabbing in certain areas. Swelling usually dissipates within three days and scabs will fall off within a week. Your technician will make recommendations on what needs to be done at home.
WHAT ARE YOUR CONCERNS?
-Crow’s Feet Lines
– Nasal Labial Folds / Laugh Lines
– Marionette Lines
– Smokers / Kissing Lines
– Neck Lines
– Drooping Skin / Loose Skin
– Skin Tags
– Age Spots
– Liver Spots
– Scar Tissue
– Stretch Marks
And much more!