What do Injections help with?
Our injections are a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows in people 18 to 65 years of age for a short period of time. This is injected in a simple, nonsurgical treatment, and works by blocking nerve impulses to the injected muscles. This reduces the muscle activity that causes moderate to severe lines to form between the brows.
When will I see results from this treatment?
Within days you may see a marked improvement in the moderate-to-severe frown lines between your brows. Improvement continues for up to 30 days.
How long do these injections last?
Visible results have been shown to last 3 to 6 months. Your own results may vary so be sure to talk about when to schedule your next appointment.
Before and After Pictures
What is Juvederm Plus?
JUVÉDERM™ Plus is a gel that temporarily adds volume to facial tissue and restores a smoother appearance to the face. The gel is injected into facial tissue to smooth wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth. The gel is based on a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body that delivers nutrients, hydrates the skin by holding in water, and acts as a cushioning agent.
What will it accomplish?
JUVÉDERM™ Plus injectable gel will help to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Most patients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing, and the results last about 9 months to 1 year.
Vitamin B-12 Injections
Vitamin B 12 is a vitamin that keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes. It is possible for the body to develop a vitamin B 12 deficiency which is usually reported with symptoms of fatigue.
Who benefits the most from a Vitamin B-12 injection?
Strict vegetarians, heavy drinkers and smokers, pregnant and breast-feeding women, and the elderly usually require extra vitamin B-12 vitamins. A deficiency in vitamin B12 can result in a host of illnesses like anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, depression, poor memory, soreness of the mouth, asthma and vision problems.
Top 5 Health Benefits of Vitamin B-12
- Converts carbohydrates into glucose in the body, leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy
- Helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Protects against heart disease and stroke by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, and high blood pressure.
- It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Vitamin B-12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung and prostate cancer.