Astoria Laser Clinic & Med Spa is pleased to offer the Vi Peel Precision Facial Peel with Booster to help reduce fine lines & wrinkles and improve crow’s feet.
Vitality Institute Medical Products completed an intense clinical study hosted by the esteemed International Research Services, Inc. The evaluation studied the safety and effectiveness of Vitality Institute Medical Products VI Peel Precision Facial Peel. Participants were carefully selected based on a variety of skin types and various levels of wrinkles and fine lines. Progress was thoroughly examined by trained professionals utilizing comprehensive visual observations and advanced instrumental analysis.
After four weeks of closely-monitored use, we’re pleased to announce that International Research Services, Inc. concluded the following:
- After close examination, VI Peel Precision was determined to be completely safe within intended use.
- Crow’s Feet line improvements were “statistically significant for the spacing parameter, and trendwise (directionally) significant for five additional parameters.”
- Fine Lines & Wrinkle improvements were “statistically significant. Overall, the changes were in the direction of smoother fine line texture, i.e., decreases from baseline for Rz, Shadows and NumWr.”
- Up to 71% of participants reported a significant improvement in “improved fine lines” and “skin suppleness.”
- Signs of minor irritation decreased quickly after participants used the VI Peel Precision.
- Participants rapidly showed a reduction in melanin content and increase in collagen content.
- Just two weeks after VI Peel Precision use, participants showed a hemoglobin increase, suggesting increased blood flow to the treated areas.
before and after pictures